Lots of things I’m loving right now and as always I’m all over the place. I hope you try or visit these things/places and love them as much as I do.
1) Cocalico Creek Home – https://cocalicocreek.com/. I recently refreshed my home decor which was much needed. I still prefer shopping in a store and this was the perfect place to do it. It’s locally owned and operated and is located across from the outlets on route 30 in Lancaster. I highly recommend checking this place out! Very reasonable prices. Target is also on point with their home decor.
2) Nespresso- I can’t wait to wake up and have my triple shot oat milk latte. My husband and I both have one every morning. It makes us happy ☕️☺️. I’ve ordered a reusable capsule but is taking awhile to arrive. I also love my Bodum milk frother.
3) Bose Revolve Speaker- We listen to a lot of music in our house. We’ve had a portable Bose speaker for many years and it needed replaced. Currently jamming to some 90s punk while I clean and write this post.
4) Gap Ribbed Pants in Modal- on sale for $35. I also have them in black and put them on as shown as I get home. Ladies, breathable pants are so much better to wear than leggings. https://www.gap.com/browse/product.do?pid=5393120020002&vid=1&tid=gppl000001&kwid=1&ap=7&gclid=Cj0KCQiA7YyCBhD_ARIsALkj54q87Jl5ebcCNSDCCgT5ZTSJk4WNX-7GImFfafpqhEtcydFclmv3VHoaAm7JEALw_wcB&gclsrc=aw.ds#pdp-page-content
5) Leopard sandals by Freedom Moses- great company and very high quality sandals. You can get them at various stores. I got mine from ShopBop.